3

i should've stared directly into her eyes and said, "you're disgusting"

a woman in her mid-mother years said to me without feeling at all,

"I'm sorry, but your dog shouldn't have been out anyway"

as i cradled her in my arms and rushed to the front door, yelling out my sister's name at the top of my lungs

"WE NEED TO GET TO THE VET"

fucking woman had no compassion at all, even after running over our 3 month old puppy.

how it would have even happened. This is what I don't understand.

she should not have been driving over 45km/h, she should have her senses heightened when on the road, she should know to keep her eyes on the road...
SHE WOULD HAVE SEEN OUR FUCKING HUGE WHITE HUSKY CONTRASTED AGAINST PITCH BLACK GRAVEL.

no such thing as slowing down is there? no such thing as waiting for the puppy to get off the road is there?

ok, yes, i made a mistake of not making sure that my parents never opened the garage door. yes, i made a mistake of being human and not keeping a close watch on my puppy 24/7 because i needed SLEEP.

but even if i made a mistake, she made the fucking mistake of not adhering to road safety rules and caution. she is in as much fault, and i feel, at more fault than i am.
at least I'm paying for my part of the mistake, emotionally and financially.
Yet, she gets to gleefully drive home with no consequence.

she'd better make sure she doesn't accidentally leave her kids outside. if she believes that my baby has no rights to the outside world, hers shouldn't either.

traumatised,
kerplouski

3 comments:

luvieur said...

she's downright mmmeaan!

i'd hate to hope bad things on children such as hers being run over by cars and not turning back to check on the child, so i'm just gonna hope that what goes around comes around.

that mole.

steffwantssugar said...

Aww! I'm so sorry to hear that happened, it could have been worse though.

Did she appologise?

kerplouski said...

nope

Post a Comment