2

the end is near!

the upcoming movie 2012 brought this topic up.
a customer was so convinced that it was true, spewing out facts and theories that connected so well with each other...
the world will end! our souls will be reinvented, refreshed and free! mayans! the bible! they say it all!

but here's my theory...


it's happening already.

damn laptop screen crack, the rings of death on my xbox, my xbox conTROLLER, my error screen on my nintendo dsi (with a $20 mailing fee), my 16GB classic ipod not responding! my ipod touch getting rained on! my smartrider charging me $10 to get to work (usually being 77c), internet quota being sucked to death with no link as to how or why...

ok, maybe it's not the end of the world, but it's the end of MY world almost.

keeping you posted,
kerplouski

2 comments:

steffwantssugar said...

Yeah I read/ heard about the Mayan prophecy. There is a changin' in the air!

kerplouski said...

i hope this means the dinosaurs come back from the sea..

Post a Comment